[Chameleon] PrintProduction output with ROI Objects

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Tue Jul 12 07:47:06 EDT 2005

That's because the ROI images are drawn by a different script. ROIRenderer.php draws the ROI.

Drawmap.php draws the map, and also things like reference map and scalebars.

I think you would need to adapt the code in preview.php, or hire the guys who made this stuff (DM Solutions) to do it for you.

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Ded Moroz <hacker_ivanovich at yahoo.de> 07/12/05 01:30pm >>>
Hi Community!

Is it possible to create PrintProduction output images with the included ROI Paints?
An example for better understanding of my problem: I paint a circle with the circle ROI and now I just want to print it all (map + my painted circle) in PDF, but the PrintProduction Widget creates only the map without my painted ROI.

Please help...