[Chameleon] PrintProduction output with ROI Objects

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:48:12 EDT 2005

Another approach, and one I'm taking, is to stitch the two images (map
and ROI images) together using PHP or other; ASP.NET in my case.  That
way you don't have to worry about converting the shapes into MapServer
shapes.  This also gives you the benefit of WYSIWYG since there could
be some discrepancies between how MapServer renders stuff and how
ROIRenderer.php renders stuff.