[Chameleon] PrintProduction output with ROI Objects

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Jul 12 08:06:34 EDT 2005

Hi,

the print production widget does not include the ROI in the output and
there is no simple way to get it to do this due to the way the ROIs are
constructed.  You would need to hack a specialized version of
PrintProduction that would check the SESSION for the ROIs and add them
as inline features to the map just prior to rendering it.

Note the ROI tools were not intended to affect printable maps, rather to
support complex queries and other region-based operations like extraction.

Cheers

Paul