[Chameleon] Locate widget

Gail Gail.Millin at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jul 13 05:28:12 EDT 2005

Dear List,

I am trying to get the Locate widget to work in Chameleon. I have put the
gazetteer information in the same format as the original popplace.dbf file
and kept the name the same. The popplace.dbf is in the directory
C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\chameleon\htdocs\common\phpgeocoder\services and also in
the directory C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\chameleon\jisc\data. The locate widget in
the map client is working but not for the UK coverage it jumps across to
Canada still, therefore it seems like the new popplace.dbf file I created
for the UK is not being read by the client.

Is there some place else I should be changing? Or do I need to edit one of
the php files in the phpgeocoder directory? Any information about
customising the locate widget I would appreciate.

Kind Regards

Gail

Gail Rebecca Millin
Geodata Interoperability Support Officer
MIMAS
Manchester Computing
The University of Manchester
Oxford Road