[Chameleon] save polygons

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Thu Jul 21 07:12:53 EDT 2005

Chameleon is not an edit application, so you will have to add this to Chameleon yourself or hire someone to do it.

One option would be getting GML out of the ROI widget (I don't think it can do this at the moment), and posting it to a Geoserver WFS which connects to Oracle. Optionally you could also probably also use the php_ogr module to transform the GML into Mapinfo format or Oracle Spatial.

Quite a difficult task though I think, maybe even something like a week's work.

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> "Mehdi Kiman" <oubinny at hotmail.com> 07/21/05 12:56pm >>>
Hello,

I use chameleon for making my application.
I wish to save my drawing operations in a mapInfo file (.TAB) or in Oracle
Database.
For exemple, i draw a polygon in my map with chameleon ROI widget and save
it.

Can you give me some help please ?

Thanks
Mehdi