[Chameleon] Problem with configuration

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Thu Jul 21 09:34:52 EDT 2005

Hi,

I have had this problem during installation a few times.

What is your session.save_path? Look it up in php.ini. Does it exist on the file system?

It should be writable by the IUSR_machinename user. Make sure the rights are not inherited from the parent folder.

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> "Inizan, Sebastien (CDS-VPI)" <SIN at euro.who.int> 07/19/05 11:28am >>>
Hi !

I am new here and I have a problem during my installation. I have IIS and I
am configuring chameleon.

After I completed all procedures for installing, I launch a script sample
and I get the following error:

FATAL ERROR: Session save path () doesn't exist or is not writablePHP
Notice: Undefined index: gszSessId in
C:\chameleon-2.2\htdocs\common\session\session.php on line 162

I am wandering if any of you had this problem before. I am quite sure the
permissions are right... Any idea ?

Seb.