[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] [Chameleon] save polygons

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Thu Jul 21 08:07:52 EDT 2005

Mehdi, did you notice you changed to the Mapserver-users list instead of the Chameleon list?

It is not impossible, it requires some programming.

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Mehdi Kiman <oubinny at HOTMAIL.COM> 07/21/05 02:04pm >>>
So, it's really impossible to save ROI objects.
my goal is only to save current user work. I must to resolve this problem
with Oracle database or WFS/WMS or MapInfo files.

Any solutions ?

thanks again
Mehdi