[Chameleon] hi. Problem with Chameleon 2.2b1 installation

Fabio Zottele fabio.zottele at ing.unitn.it
Fri Jun 3 16:56:07 EDT 2005

Hi. I am Fabio Zottele.
I'm quite a rookie into Chameleon and I have lots of problems.
First of all: I use Chameleon 2.2b1 with Mapserver 4.4.1, php 4.3.10,
apache2.0.53 on a Linux Debian Sarge.
I did everything written in the Installation guide...
I did "alias" and when I am using the browser the files that appear are
in the right correspondence with the path.
But, when I try to display test.html in my http://localhost/chameleon/
no images are displayed!
And so with demo.html.
If I try:

http://localhost/chameleon/samples/sample_basic_plainbuttons.phtml

only buttons are shown. There are no imagemap and keymap.png!

If i right-click a VISIBLE BUTTON the result is:
http://localhost/chameleon/samples///skins/sample/buttons/button_zoomin_1.png
If I right click the reference map (INVISIBLE) the result is
http://localhost/chamaleon//common//wrapper/drawmap.php?map_session_mode=1&REQUEST=KEYMAP&sid=42a0c178a37cc

why there is /// between samples and skin referring to:
/opt/gis/chameleon/samples/htdocs/skins/sample/buttons/button_zoomin_1.png
and only two // between common and wrapper referring to :
/opt/gis/chameleon/htdocs/common/wrapper/drawmap.php  (why two //
between common and wrapper?) ?

Please, help!