[Chameleon] hi. Problem with Chameleon 2.2b1 installation

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 6 16:42:33 EDT 2005

Hi,

If you have difficulty to install, you might consider using FGS. It's an
auto-installer for linux:
http://www.maptools.org/fgs/

There's a Chameleon package that should work out of the box. I know that
there's some debian users who use it. So it should work for you.

For your specific problem.
This is probably related to a configuration issue. Are you sure that all
your path and URL in chameleon.xml are correct?

Here I refer to your drawmap.php URL
http://localhost/chamaleon//common//wrapper/drawmap.php?...
chamaleon?!? or is it a copy paste error?

Other than that, you will probably have to check in the apache log to
see if there's any message that comes out.

Julien

PS: The multiple slash issue is due to automagically generated path and
URL. I think they should not be an issue.

Julien-Samuel Lacroix            jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
DM Solutions Group               http://www.dmsolutions.ca/