[Chameleon] Strange layer behavior

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Mon Jun 6 05:13:01 EDT 2005

Jano,

The only thing I know that can cause a layer to disappear while zooming
is maxscale/minscale. But you did not have that defined, nor in any of
the layers of its group.
The only instance where I had this happen to me, was where a shapefile
had corrupt topology (polygon file with unclosed polygons), which would
disappear when zooming in. It may be worth rebuilding your shapefile, or
checking its topology (as far as there is topology for points....).
There should be some free tools out there that can do it.

regards,

Jacob