[Chameleon] application error

Gail Gail.Millin at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Jun 6 10:05:01 EDT 2005

Dear List

I am trying to create my own chameleon application but when I go to load the
application in a web browser I am getting the error CWC2OnLoadFunction is
not defined. The Service Instance is correctly configured so I don't think
this is the problem. There is reference to this function in the
UIManager.php but the code appears to be correct. Does anyone have any ideas
why this error is happening.

I am using chameleon 2.0, MapServer 4.4.1 IIS 6.0 Windows Server 2003

Regards

Gail

Gail Rebecca Millin
Geodata Interoperability Support Officer
MIMAS
Manchester Computing
The University of Manchester
Oxford Road