[Chameleon] chameleon issue

Jacob Delfos jacob.delfos at maunsell.com
Wed Jun 8 20:08:12 EDT 2005

sorry to reply out of turn...... just that I couldn't help noticing that your coordinates are pretty unusual (they seem to be UTM, but stretching across many zones). Your projection label is also blank (does this indicate it went wrong?). Maybe you should try a safe projection first (latlong). If you use "auto UTM", it can go a bit wrong if your extent is very big.
Also, check your php log.....

regards,

Jacob