[Chameleon] RE: Session Lock, PHP Warning

Gail Gail.Millin at manchester.ac.uk
Wed Jun 15 11:06:18 EDT 2005

Hi Paul,

I really need to get Chameleon to work by the end of the week and the lock
issue is the only thing preventing this from happening. Is there anything
you could suggest that I could to? Everything else on the viewer is working
fine if I zoom into an area then go to the session folder and delete the
lock the new map view appears as it should do.

I would really appreciate some suggestions, maybe some changes I could
perform in the session.php. I feel the code here is where the problem might
originate.

I would really like to use Chameleon for the interoperability work we are
doing here at the MIMAS data centre.

Kind Regards

Gail

Gail Rebecca Millin
Geodata Interoperability Support Officer
MIMAS
Manchester Computing
The University of Manchester
Oxford Road