[Chameleon] Adding data URL and metadata URL to pop up window in Chameleon

Gail Gail.Millin at manchester.ac.uk
Fri Jun 24 06:04:02 EDT 2005

Hi List,

This is just a quick question. When I click on the layer name in the table
of contents a pop up window appears providing the user with information
about that particular layer. I have noticed that it is using the layer
metadata information in the mapfile, however there is a Metadata URL and
Data URL field that is not getting filled in the pop up window. I have tried
all logical possibilities in the mapfile to define these fields such as
wms_metadata_url or wms_metadata or metadata_url. However none of which has
worked, it would be really useful to get a URL going to a metadata page in
the pop up window of chameleon.

If anyone knows how to do this It would be great to hear from you. Do these
fields get defined in the MapFile like the layer name and srs etc or am I on
the wrong track?

Kind Regards

Gail

Gail Rebecca Millin
Geodata Interoperability Support Officer
MIMAS
Manchester Computing
The University of Manchester
Oxford Road