[Chameleon] Can't make the rubberband work -- Help!

Vic Kelson vic at wittmanhydro.com
Fri Jun 24 15:52:02 EDT 2005

Hi all,

I'm a newbie with Chameleon, and I've got a great-looking site almost
finished, with one problem. The rubberband doesn't show up on the screen
(neither does the ruler), but their functions work perfectly. That is,
if I click the "zoom in" and then drag on the map, it zooms properly. If
I turn on the ruler and click and move, the distance updates properly in
the text box on the form. But, the rubberband line and the ruler lie are
invisible.

What have I done wrong? Do I have a layer out of order? Is there a
component I'm missing?

Help! ...and THANKS!
--v