[Chameleon] Can't make the rubberband work -- Help!

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 27 12:07:06 EDT 2005

There was a bug in the ruler code, turns out that in some browsers,
having a 0-sized div essentially clips the content.  It was fixed by
changing the code that initializes the images to be inside divs that had
sufficient size.

Not sure why the rubberband would not show up, this is the first report
of a problem and the code has been stable for about 4 years for that
particular piece of functionality.

I suspect a browser issue.  Can you problem details on platform,
browser, and versions of software in use.  Also a live url would be
useful (you can send it off list if necessary).  Also, a widget tag may
be useful too (in this case, the ZoomIn and MapDHTML widget tags)

Cheers

Paul