[Chameleon] Re: Adding data URL and metadata URL to pop up window in

Gail Gail.Millin at manchester.ac.uk
Mon Jun 27 03:56:09 EDT 2005

Hi List,

Thanks to Jason the metadata URL and data URL are filled in the pop up box,
however at the moment the user would have to copy and paste the URL into the
browser rather than just click on a link which takes them straight to the
metadata page. I am new with php code and I am assuming that I need to edit
the layerinfo_body.phtml file but not sure how to edit the variables to
create a link.

If anyone has done this in the past I would appreciate their help

Kind Regards

Gail