[Chameleon] Re: Adding data URL and metadata URL to pop up window in

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Jun 27 08:34:05 EDT 2005

Gail,

On Line 461 of layerinfo_body.phtml:

if ($szMetadataURL != "")
{
    echo $szMetadataURL;
}

try:

if ($szMetadataURL != "")
{
    echo '<a href="'.$szMetadataURL.'" target="_blank">'.$szMetadataURL.'</a>';
}

(I haven't tested the syntax of the code .. you might have to fix it up a bit)

You would repeat this for each field that you know will be a URL and want linked.  This code makes no attempt to either validate the URL or even make sure it's a URL to begin with.

Jason