[Chameleon] download dialogs in eg PrintProduction

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Wed Jun 29 12:15:16 EDT 2005

Hi Paul,

your option 1 works fine. Thanks for that!

Are you planning to change this behaviour in the Chameleon distro?

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl
>>> Paul Spencer <pspencer at dmsolutions.ca> 06/23/05 02:49 AM >>>
Bart,

the problem is that the download needs to go through a separate page.
You could try one of the following:

1. put a hidden iframe in the dialog and load the download page in the
iframe.

2. try targetting _self with download.php ... if it just triggers a
download action, it may not replace the contents of the dialog, just
trigger the download.

Cheers

Paul