[Chameleon] Problems with Linux

Corey Puffalt cplists at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 11:31:00 EST 2005

I'm not an expert but I've suffered with similar problems lately.  One
thing to try is to use a commandline utility that comes with mapserver
to test the map file itself.  It's called shp2img.

ie. shp2img -m your.map -o test.png -all_debug 5

It will print out any errors to the console or generate the output
image you specify if there are no errors...

Corey