[Chameleon] ZoomAllLayers Errors

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 10 23:16:40 EST 2005

Jennifer,

My guess is that the error is due to a couple of Metadata entries either
a) incorrectly set or b) not being set at all in the WEB object of the
mapfile:

   original_extents
   original_projection

If you look in your original mapfile are these entries set on the WEB
object?  If so, are they valid?  If not you *should* be able to remove
them from the mapfile and Chameleon will attempt to create them
automatically when ZoomAllLayers is clicked.

I assume that when you first render the application the map appears as
it should (with the proper extents) ...

Thanks,
Jason