[Chameleon] ZoomAllLayers Errors

Jennifer Zeisloft jzeisloft at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 22:54:50 EST 2005

Hello All-

I recently discovered that when the "Zoom to full extent" button is
pressed, I receive an error message:

ERROR: Invalid extent specified in ZoomAllLayers.widget.php on line157.
ERROR: Invalid extent specified in ZoomAllLayers.widget.php on line127.

This button used to work, and I am not certain when I would have
started getting these error messages.  A colleague and I worked on
trying to figure this out, but with no luck.  Lines 127 and 157 in the
ZoomAllLayers.widget.php file have to do with calling the
reprojectauto function, which I don't understand (very little
programming experience).  I have not specified any different
projections for different extents (and it worked before, as well).

I would really appreciate any ideas (I'm out of them).  Thanks!

Jennifer Zeisloft