[Chameleon] finding locations and parsing session id

Peter Thomann pameleon at gmx.de
Tue Mar 15 04:19:42 EST 2005

ok i have 2 problems one is very easy i just cant find it
what is the name of the session-id variable inside chameleon cause i need
links i my mouse-pointer-query that points on a special position in the map
i calculate the links out of the shapefiles.

the other problem is that i need some kind of widget, wich can find me a
special place like a city or something. tried out the locate widget but i
cant figure out how to use it for my map.

--
DSL Komplett von GMX +++ Supergünstig und stressfrei einsteigen!
AKTION "Kein Einrichtungspreis" nutzen: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl