[Chameleon] chameleon starting-problem with the projections

rajerison mathieu rajerison_mathieu at yahoo.fr
Tue May 3 09:08:31 EDT 2005

Hello!

I've just installed Chameleon. It seems a pretty nice
tool.
When i load a page, i get these messages:

Warning: [MapServer Error]: msProcessProjection(): no
options found in 'init' file in
/var/www/html/chameleon/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php
on line 215

Warning: Failed to open map file
/var/www/html/chameleon/samples/map/chameleon.map in
/var/www/html/chameleon/htdocs/common/wrapper/map_session.php
on line 215

i looked in my chameleon.map and i saw that the
projection 42034 was used but by checking in my init
file which is epsg, i saw nothing relative to this
projection definition.

what shall i do?

Thanks

Mathieu