[Chameleon] chameleon 2.2beta1 and 2.0.1 released

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 6 13:38:35 EDT 2005

All,

after a long wait, here are two new releases:

Chameleon 2.0.1
===============

Chameleon 2.0.1 is a maintenance/bug fix release for the 2.0 release.
It contains various minor fixes.  See the full release notes here:

http://chameleon.maptools.org/index.phtml?page=chameleon-2.0.1.20050506.history.txt

This package is available from the downloads page:

http://chameleon.maptools.org/index.phtml?page=downloads.html

Chameleon 2.2 beta 1
====================

Chameleon 2.2 beta 1 is the first beta release of the next Chameleon
version.  It contains all the bug fixes from 2.0.1 plus some new
features and changes that I didn't feel comfortable including in 2.0.1.
  This release is not substantially different from 2.0 as I didn't get a
chance to work on much of the core architecture this time around.  Other
than some changes to existing widgets for enhanced functionality and
performance, and a couple of new widgets, there isn't much new ... oh,
except for a new Authentication module that allows you to add user
authentication to Chameleon apps.  Read all about it here:

http://chameleon.maptools.org/index.phtml?page=chameleon-2.2.beta1.20050506.history.txt

This package is available from the downloads page:

http://chameleon.maptools.org/index.phtml?page=downloads.html

Cheers