[Chameleon] Enabling JavaScriptAPI changes LegendTemplate widget output

Rhys Ickeringill rhysi at omnilink.com.au
Wed May 11 04:13:03 EDT 2005

Hello List,

Just thought I'd confirm this *is* a bug before submitting it to Bugzilla.

It seems when I include the tag

<CWC2 type="SharedResource" name="CWCJSAPI" />

in my Chameleon template file, the rendering of the LegendTemplate widget
changes - specifically an extra </TABLE> and </DIV> are added to the
LegendTemplate's output rendering. Either that or the UpdateMap widget's
position in the output is changed by the addition of the CWCJSAPI shared
resource.

So, is this a bug or a feature? :)

- Rhys