[Chameleon] Notice: Undefined index: DE_DE

Dirk Jesko ml.dje at geocontent.de
Wed May 11 08:25:24 EDT 2005

Hi Stephan,

I would guess, that it does not find the new (?) column in the dbf.
Which software do you use for editing the dbf-files? I had problems
editing dbf, e.g. with Excel. It seems that it does not add the
definition of new columns if the file is saved as dbf. Therefore, other
programs can not find it. Maybe it is something similar.

Regards,
Dirk