[Chameleon] PopUp window - Changing core web path to new application path

Rajan Man Bajracharya rbajracharya at icimod.org.np
Thu May 12 20:51:33 EDT 2005

Dear All,

I've recently installed newer version of Chameleon for the very first time.
Actually,I wanted to do some customizations with popup windows like query
results. To do this I've copied files such as chameleon.php and associated
folders (widgets, etc) to my application folder. But popup windows are
still using http://myserver/chameleon instead of my application folder
path. I suppose this is handle through gszCoreWebPath Session variable (??)
in popup.php. How do I initialize the path that changes to my newly created
applications folders path?

I've tried editing Popup.php but could not succeed. Any help is highly
appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,
-rajan