[Chameleon] WFS client widget (search)

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at xs4all.nl
Thu May 12 15:43:32 EDT 2005

Hi list,

just checking before I start to build this widget.

Is there a widget in the Chameleon distro for searching (using
properties/attributes) based on (Mapserver) WFS?

I want to make it generic in a way that you can just specify an online
resource, typename and the properties on which should be searched. Also
per property whether or not a PropertyIsEqualTo or PropertyIsLike should
be used. I'll probably start by adapting the gazetteer widget and the
geocoder service.

Any thoughts on this?