[Chameleon] Chameleon Samples not working (Gail)
Gail.Millin at manchester.ac.uk
Fri May 13 09:54:55 EDT 2005
1) I have tried to run the phpinfo() script and I get the 404 Error, does
this mean that mapscript is not properly installed?
- I am using the php_mapscript_44.dll which I copied to the PHP extensions
- I also added the libcurl dlls and ecw dlls to the System 32 directory
- Added php_mapscript_44.dll to the extensions list in the php.ini file.
Is there anything that I have missed when installing phpmapscript I have
followed the README.txt for installation guidance.
2) I have mapped both php and phtml to the php.exe I have checked this for
chameleon and samples virtual directories and that is fine.
You mentioned that I need to explicitly allow the PHP CGI or All Unknown
CGI's to run where do I do this?
Thanks for your help much appreciated
More information about the Chameleon