[Chameleon] Chameleon Samples not working (Gail)

Jason Fournier jfournier at dmsolutions.ca
Fri May 13 10:18:50 EDT 2005

You can use Dependency Walker to see which libraries you are missing for
PHP/MapScript:

http://www.dependencywalker.com/

All dependencies are required from the MapServer/MapScript package that
you downloaded.

[http://maptools.org/php_mapscript/index.phtml?page=downloads.html]

To allow all CGI's (or just PHP) to run under IIS6 you go to the Web
Service Extensions section in the left pane of IIS.  I believe that all
Unknown CGI's is on by default.  If you are able to see a php page
already then I wouldn't worry about this point - PHP must be allowed.

Thanks,
Jason