[Chameleon] Locate Widgets Problem

Rajan Man Bajracharya rbajracharya at icimod.org.np
Tue May 17 17:25:37 EDT 2005

Dear All,

I am using the latest version of Chameleon. I got stuck creating search
services to my application.

Actually, I want to locate using "search by attribute" to my input feature
layers(points). I've tried creating new search service in
/phpgeocoder/services/ folder. But creating search service itself is not
clear to me. Anybody got a clue to this? or any documentation for this?

I am wondering how attribute.php are linked to my created layers for class
definition of search attribute.

I belive Gazetter Service are not meant for application of my type. Where I
have to find some local point features. It seems I lost the track.
Any help regarding this would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
-rajan.