[Chameleon] Locate Widgets Problem

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Sun May 29 22:10:38 EDT 2005

Hi rajan ... sorry for the delay

Unfortunately, there is no documentation for this.  If you have the time
to add a new service, any sort of notes you take on it could be
contributed through the list or the community wiki to help others out.

There have been a few posts on the list regarding this type of
functionality, I don't think folks have been implementing it as a new
geocoder service though.

The phpgeocoder stuff was originally added to make it easier to connect
to remote search services through a single widget, the Locate widget.  I
don't see any particular conceptual problem with searching local data,
however.  I haven't looked at this code in a long time, and in fact I
did not write it, so I can't really comment on the structure or what
your problems might be.

Sorry not to have been more help

Cheers

Paul