[Chameleon] Filtering Queries

Jonathon Coombes jon at cybersite.com.au
Wed May 18 20:52:55 EDT 2005

Hi All,

I have just started to use Chameleon and am pleased with it so far,
but I am having some trouble with certain areas. I have a few
questions to see how people have approached these areas with the
Chameleon framework.

1. I can use the Query widget fine, but is there a way to limit
   the fields that are displayed in the result set?

2. I am trying to get a quick view going, and the extents seem
   fine, but it is giving a blank map image. Any suggestions?

3. What is the simplest and easiest method to implement a "database"
   style search? I have only simple shapefiles at this stage, but
   want to query layers based on address, city, feature etc.

Thanks for the help.

BTW, the ka-map stuff looks great! Can't wait till its in Chameleon.

Regards
Jonathon
--
OOo Tips (RSS) - http://mindmeld.cybersite.com.au/tips.rss