[Chameleon] LegendTemplate

Edith TAKI edithaki at yahoo.ca
Mon May 23 03:45:32 EDT 2005

Hi list,

I tried to customize LegendTemplate in order to expand/collapse group of layer legend ; This works well ;
My problem now is to select/unselect a group of layer by a checkbox for the group like in XmlThemeLegend
I have this code

  <input type="checkbox" name="legendgroupname[]"
               value="[leg_group_name]"
        [if name=layer_status oper=eq  value=1]CHECKED[/if]
        [if name=layer_status oper=eq value=2]CHECKED[/if]

I need an Onclick=checkAll() event in the input tag but i don't know how to get variables for group_status as a result of its layer_status ?

Any hints ?

Thanks