[Chameleon] JSTreeView

Edith TAKI edithaki at yahoo.ca
Wed May 25 04:24:12 EDT 2005

Hi list,

I have a problem similar to jstreeview ; I developped legendTemplate to show at page load only groups so the user could developp a group by clicking its id to show the layers in the group ; I have two problems :
1 -  using Javascript to hide / show layers for each group.
     I think Jano Ferencik (who first posted about Jstreeview) succeed doing
     this ; could you help me ?
2 - I have the same problem after Update, the page looks like on the fisrt

can somebody have any suggestions ?

Thanks