[Chameleon] maptips not updating

Josh Livni josh at livniconsulting.com
Wed Nov 9 19:15:34 EST 2005

Hello,

I am trying to get JSAPI chameleon examples working on a new machine.

Whether 2.2 release or latest CVS, I can't get the maptips to work with
JSAPI.  In the sample demo (jsapi enhanced), the maptips work fine when
first applied, but if I zoom or pan (or otherwise update the map extent)
the maptips overlay does not update.  The mouseovers still work,  but
the points are in the wrong place.  However, if I hit run the
'updatemap' cwc2, they will re-render in che correct spot.

So for some reason it seems my zoom/pan stuff is not calling the maptips
layer to update.  Any hints appreciated.

Thx.

  -Josh

PS it works fine with the non-JSAPI demo.