[Chameleon] Bug 1181

Fabio Zottele fabio.zottele at ing.unitn.it
Mon Nov 14 04:15:52 EST 2005

Hi, everybody!
I am Fabio Zottele from Engineering Faculty of Trento, and i am working
on a new server machine with php4.4.1, Mapserver 4.8-beta1, Chameleon 2.2.
It's the first time i use this combination of software and I run into
Chameleon's bug 1181 (errors displayed on the HTML...more references in
Google...)

If someone of you encountered the same proplem... there is a know
solution, except the one of down-grade to php4.3?
Maybe the developers have fixed all up in the CVS code, but i haven't
possibility to attain to CVS repositories :-(

Thank you all in advance!!!

Fabio Zottele