[Chameleon] Bug 1181

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Nov 14 11:41:25 EST 2005

Hi Fabio,
PHP4.4 changed the way it uses references. This is why you receive PHP
notice with PHP4.4 and Chameleon. All versions of Chameleon except CVS
will have problems with PHP4.4. We will release Chameleon2.2.1 to
address this issue really soon.

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix            jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
DM Solutions Group               http://www.dmsolutions.ca/