[Chameleon] Nautical Miles units

Jan Jansen jansen at nieuwland.nl
Mon Nov 14 10:56:19 EST 2005

Hello list,

we are currently working on an application that requires map units to be displayed in Nautical Miles.
We made some adjustments to Chameleon to have the ruler widget support the new units, this all works fine.

No the next problem is the scalebar, which should also support Nautical Miles, but this seems to be a lot harder. Is it possible to do this (workaround), without recompiling the Mapserver sourcecode itself?

(Mapserver code:
if((layer->sizeunits = getSymbol(7,
MS_INCHES,MS_FEET,MS_MILES,MS_METERS,MS_KILOMETERS,MS_DD,MS_PIXELS))
== -1) return(-1);
       break;
)

Jan