[Chameleon] Dynamic Maps

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Nov 16 14:00:12 EST 2005

Jason,

this is quite easy to do with Chameleon if you have some mapscript
knowledge without actually modifying Chameleon itself.  You can do
quite a bit in the index.phtml file between CWCInitialize and
CWCExecute.

For instance, if you have some way of determining a user when the
page is first hit, you can access the mapscript map object ($oApp-
 >moMapSession->oMap) and create layers on the fly, or change the
properties of a layer.

Cheers

Paul