[Chameleon] SessionExpired

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Thu Nov 17 10:58:24 EST 2005

Hi Liz,

I don't know if it is the problem, but you have a double closing tag.

So try:
<cwc2 type="SessionExpired" text="blah blah blah" />

or:
<cwc2 type="SessionExpired" text="blah blah blah"></cwc2>

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> Liz Godwin <godwin.liz at gmail.com> 17-11-2005 16:06:34 >>>
I am having difficulty using the SessionExpired widget in my templates.

I have inserted the following obvious widget into my template, in an area
within the body and form of the page:
<cwc2 type="SessionExpired" text="blah blah blah" /></cwc2>

I have done this on previous applications published with an odd cvs-ish
version (1.99 ish) where it worked fine.

Now in Chameleon 2.2, I still get the deault empty page with "Your session
is invalid or has expired."
It seems the ParseURL in the SessionExpired widget is not actually running.
I would really like it to run instead with a template of my choosing, but
that's not working either. I'm trying to get text working first.

Anyone have any idea where I might start looking for the problem? I've
already compared the two widgets and they have not changed, apart from the
addition of a MATURITY_BETA which is above my current level of ALPHA during
development.

Cheers,

Liz