[Chameleon] Session Info.

Bart van den Eijnden BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.NL
Thu Nov 24 00:56:12 EST 2005

Chameleon stores the session info depending on what is defined in your php.ini in the variable session.save_path.

E.g. I have:
session.save_path = /ms4w/tmp

so it ends up there.

This scripts manages sessions:

ms4w\apps\chameleon\htdocs\widgets\session.inc.php

Bart van den Eijnden
Syncera IT Solutions
Postbus 270
2600 AG  DELFT

tel.nr.: 015-7512436
email: BEN at Syncera-ITSolutions.nl

>>> "Jason C. Leach" <jason.leach at gmail.com> 11/23/2005 9:03 PM >>>
Hi:

Where does Chameleon keep session information?  The reason I as is I
know it manages sessions, because mine times out and some work I was
doing with dynamic layers seems to be unique to a session.  However,
session_id() in PHP seems to not return any information.  Perhaps this
is more of a PHP issue?

Also,  what PHP script in Chameleon manages sessions?

Thanks,
Jason.

.... Jason C. Leach
.... PGP Key: 0x62DDDF75