[Chameleon] WFS MApserver troubles

Matthew Edmondson matt0177 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 12:15:39 EDT 2005

I am using a ms4w install using mapserver 4.4 and 4.6 with Chameleon. I have
a few layers set up as wfs served layers. When i do a http get features
request, they work properly, no errors. However when I go to view the layers
in mapserver (either via localhost or a different machine) my map fails to
load whenever i add one of the layers.
 When using the expression builder in Chameleon, I can see the data in the
shapefiles, but once again, if i try to view the layer, my map will not
load, it doesn't give me an error, just the little red X in the top left
corner. I really would like to get this working so that I can use the
expression builder to tap local data sources with ad hoc query capabilities.
 Below are the relevant portions of my .map file.
  web
imagepath "/tmp/ms_tmp"
imageurl "/tmp/ms_tmp"
METADATA
"wms_title" "Tucson WMS Server"
"wms_onlineresource" "
http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/mapserv_44.exe?map=c:/ms4w/apps/myApp/map/test_douglas.map
&"
"wfs_title" "Tucson Sector WFS Server"
"wfs_onlineresource" "
http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/mapserv_44.exe?map=c:/ms4w/apps/myApp/map/test_douglas.map
&"
"wcs_label" "Tucson WCS Server"
"wms_srs" "EPSG:4326"
"wfs_srs" "EPSG:4326"
END
END
 NAME amtrak_stations
TYPE POINT
STATUS off
DATA "C:/ms4w/apps/myApp/data/amtrakx020.shp"
dump True
TOLERANCE 3
CLASS
name 'Amtrak Stations: Nationwide'
TEMPLATE 'C:/ms4w/apps/myApp/htdocs/templates/qry_city_data.html'
symbol "train"
size 12
COLOR 255 0 0

END
METADATA
"wfs_title" "Amtrak Stations"
"wfs_srs" "EPSG:4326"
"wfs_abstract" "Obtained from the National Atlas: data from 09/05"
END
END
  LAYER
NAME wfs_amtrak