[Chameleon] Updating Query data

krishnaa sridharan kichi at rediffmail.com
Tue Oct 18 11:01:58 EDT 2005

 Hi all,
I really new to mapserver and chameleon. I am tying to create a application with object data attached to polygon. I belive with the query widget I can retrive the data. I would like to know if there is a way to update/change the queried data both in the dbf file and also the databse. If my question makes sense can some on help with this. What I had orginally is a bunch of polygons with connection to database. I converted this to shp/dbf files to display through mapserver. I created my map file to display this polylines and color it based on the data. What I would like to happen is query this data change it and hence see the difference in colors and also update the data in databse.
Kindly help,
Thanks
Krishnaa