[Chameleon] ROI Widget

Bird, Derek Derek.Bird at xwave.com
Mon Oct 24 09:03:44 EDT 2005

Hi,

What I wanted was a way to capture all of the layers, current zoom etc,
including the ROI layers in a single file that could be stored in a
database, so I can "bring up" that past snapshot ...

Since the ROI stuff only seems to be client side, that makes it more
difficult. Even if there was a way to take a snapshot of all of the ROI
stuff, store it in a database and be able to redraw all of the ROI in a
second call would also be fine. From what I have seen on the API for the
ROI widgets there does not seems to be a "save state" "load state" call.

Thanks for your help,
Derek