[Chameleon] Layer status change in JSAPI

alinares at me.gov.ar alinares at me.gov.ar
Mon Oct 24 16:41:10 EDT 2005

Hi, I'm Alvaro from Argentina, this is my first contact.
I'm working with chameleon since March, and tried the cwcjsapi in the past
week.
I've made a change a long time ago in the LegendTemplate widget which fixed
filtering layers with DEFAULT status. I've noticed that v2.2 fixed that.
I needed to get a smarter answer for the client when he changes a layer
status by clicking it's checkbox, and send a Redraw request with the
UpdateMap widget. This widget submits the form, and all I wanted is to get
the map refreshed.
I've found that goCWCJSAPI.RefreshMap() makes it possible. It sends a refresh
to the session map, telling it which layers to turn on and off... Then
calls draw

So, I looked into the chameleon/htdocs/UpdateMap.php file

290.	  $szName = $oLayer->name;
291.	$szName = str_replace(array(" ","."),"_",$szName);
292.	if(isset($HTTP_FORM_VARS[$szName]) )