[Chameleon] cache_mlt problems....

wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca wbronsema at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Sep 2 08:09:33 EDT 2005

Hi Jacob,

Yep, good catch, this error is from the latest MLT updates.  The error
manager and logger dependencies were removed from the MLTdBase class.  This
also highlights the fact that this code should be moved to the new
MLTPHPInclude code base at some point.  Can you commit your changes to CVS?
Thanks.

Thanks for the feed back.

Cheers,

Bill