[Chameleon] gpsutil widget

Josh Livni josh at livniconsulting.com
Tue Sep 6 12:43:34 EDT 2005

I am curious about using the gpsutil widget - I'd like for users (or
rather a specific user) of the site to be able to upload waypoints from
their GPS, which would then show on the map, and potentially be
converted to a shapefile.

I was planning on just writing a script that would take an uploaded
file, push it into postgis, and then that'd be that, pretty much.

But I saw the gpsutil widget, and thought it'd be really slick if he
could upload directly from his garmin.  What does this widget do,
exactly?  Are there any (syntax) examples of it configured in an html page?

Thx,

   -Josh