[Chameleon] gpsutil widget

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Sep 6 12:55:07 EDT 2005

Hi Josh,

sorry to disappoint.  There is no documentation and no examples of this
widget.  It is also completely unsupported at this point.  The original
code was added to CVS over 15 months ago and it received only a single
minor update that was actually part of an architectural change that
touched every widget.

Unfortunately, you are on your own to figure out functionality and how
to use it.  If you do use it and would like to contribute back your
experience, the best place to start would be to add a page to the wiki
for this widget, and then we will incorporate whatever we can into the
documentation and widget code.

Cheers

Paul